Know how to uninstall .Osiris file virus
.Osiris file virus is a files extension virus which comes under the category of Ransomware. It has the ability to encrypt all useful files of the target System. It has been invented by the team of cyber crook with the intention to makes money through phishing innocent users. It usually comes through via online activities such as read spam mails, insert corrupted CD, Downloading unwanted program, sharing files through removal devices and other online activities. Once gets activated .Osiris file virus will scan entire PC and after that encrypted all useful files like as audios, videos, games, applications and others useful files and changes the format with extension codes. So that users are unable to open even single files as previous states. Just after encryption it will send ransom note that your System files has been encrypted due to some noxious activities like as visiting porn site. If you want to decrypted all useful files then you have to pay ransom amount about 500 US dollars as a bit coins within 48 hrs. if you don’t pay the money on time you may be lost you all useful files forever.
But according to the researcher it is only a trick to phishing online users for the money. So users don’t trust and never try to send money to the hacker. If you will send money to the hacker almost time but there is no any guaranteed that you will access your System as previous states. In this way .Osiris file virus will try to tracks your online private and sensitive details like as password, bank account details, IP address etc for the wrong purpose. It also takes huge spaces of the running PC and makes the System totally worthless.
What users should do in this situation?
According to the Expert users are highly suggested firstly they don’t panic and then take serious action to remove .Osiris file virus as quickly as possible. Clean you’re entire PC by removing all infected files from the System completely. Using backup files to restore all encrypted data in to the Windows.
Some Common harmful properties of .Osiris file virus
- It mostly target Windows based Operating System like as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and the most latest version Windows10.
- It modifies the internal configuration of the running PC such as Desktop, Homepage and others.
- It encrypts all useful files including word, excel, audios, videos, games etc.
- It disables the System files and windows registries.
- It gathers user’s online feeding details for the wrong view.
- It also slowdown the System performance and makes them worthless.
Simple Steps to Remove .Osiris file virus from PC
Method A: Eliminate .Osiris file virus and all its related files using Manaul Removal Trick
Method B: Simple process to Uninstall .Osiris file virus using Automatic Removal Method
Manual Removal Instruction to eliminate Infectious Malware
- Remove malware and suspicious program from Control Panel
- Clean the Windows Registry through Registry Editor
- Remove the malicious domain from Homepage and set a new Homepage
- How to Reset Browser for complete malware protection
Use Control Panel to Delete .Osiris file virus and other malware threats from PC
From Windows XP/7
- Boot your PC and continuously press “F8” key to open the System is “Safe Mode”. In “Safe Mode”, the size of icons such as OS shortcuts looks bigger than usual.
- Roll the mouse click at the bottom left corner of the desktop and open the “Start” button.
- The “Start Menu” will be displayed on clicking the “Start” button. Select the “Control Panel Option.
- The “Control Panel” Window will be displayed over screen. Select “Uninstall a Program” option in “Program” category.
- The next window is the “Uninstall a Program” feature where all the installed programs in System hard-disk will be displayed. Select all the suspicious programs and click on “uninstall” button. It is recommended to delete all the recently programs and services. Click on “Install On” column to see the date of installed program. Scroll the list of recently downloaded programs and uninstall them.
From Windows 8/10
- Boot the PC in “Safe Mode and Networking”.
- Open “Run” Window and Type “appwiz.cpl” and then press “Enter”.
- “Uninstall or Change a program” window appear on the screen.
- Search the list of installed program files carefully and select .Osiris file virus and other suspicious files if present. Press on “Uninstall” button in order to delete them permanently.
Remove .Osiris file virus from Windows Registry
Step1. Close all the open program and files in your PC. It is recommended to save all the important data in external hard-drives. Next, press on Windows+R button together.
Step2. The “Run” Window will appear on the screen. Type “regedit” in the given space and click on “OK button.
Step3. Open the “Registry Editor” and interact with it carefully. Check the every hives of registry tree cautiously and remove .Osiris file virus entries one by one.
Step4. Press on “OK” option to confirm the removal.
Set a new Homepage in Browser
Know How to set a new homepage in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Visit the top right corner of the browser and click on Menu or More icon option.
- Scroll down the “Appearance” option and check on “Show Home Button”.
- Next step is to click on change hyperlinks option. Set the legitimate search engine such as Google, or Yahoo as homepage.
Set New Homepage in Firefox Mozilla
- Open Firefox Mozilla and click on the Menu option present at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Option and then proceed to preferences.
- Go to General Panel. On startup box of Homepage, click on restore to default option.
- Close about: preferences page. All the modification made by you will automatically get saved.
Set New Homepage in Internet Explorer
- Launch the Internet Explorer and click on Tool Button.
- Choose Internet Options. Move to Homepage settings in General tab and set the new homepage such as Google.com or msn.com etc. The desired domain will automatically become the default homepage.
- Press on “Apply” Button and click “OK”. ‘
Reset Browser to delete .Osiris file virus (Optional)
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on “Customize and Control Google Chrome” button and go to settings.
- Go to advance settings> click on Reset Browsing settings option.
Reset Firefox Mozilla
- Open the menu option of Firefox Mozilla and choose the “Help icon”.
- From Help Menu, select Restart with Add-ons disabled option.
- Firefox Safe Mode Window will appear on the screen. Press the Reset Firefox option.
- A new confirmation message window will again appear on the screen. Press on Reset Firefox option again.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click on its Tool option.
- Select Advance Option in Internet Options.
- Click on Reset button.
- Finally, confirm the reset option.
Note: As you can see, the above mentioned manual procedure is very lengthy. In order to uninstall .Osiris file virus completely, all the above mentioned steps should be executed. Even if a single step mistakenly doesn’t get executed, your PC will still behave weirdly. In order to execute this cumbersome process, you need to have a technical expertise. If you are a novice user, it is better for you to opt for the automatic .Osiris file virus removal tool. With the of powerful scanning algorithm and advanced programming logics, any kind of PC malware threats will easily get detected and removed at the same time.
During the execution of executing manual process to delete .Osiris file virus, if you get stuck in between at any point of time then stop the manual process immediately. Don’t take any unsure steps because this could damage your System permanently. Rather, use the automatic .Osiris file virus removal method which is much more safe, convenient and time saving.
Detailed Automatic Removal Instruction
Download and run the automatic .Osiris file virus Remover Scanner. With few minutes, the whole process of installing the software will get completed. It has very rich graphical user interface so that even a novice user can easily use this anti-malware without any trouble.
Steps to be followed
Step1. Launch the tool. Two options will be displayed such as “System Guard” and “Scan Computer”. Select “Scan Computer Now” option for deep scanning of System hard-disk.
Step2. The list of all the suspicious items will be shown in a serial order. You can categorized the suspicious files based on the drives in which they are located.
Step3. The “Custom Scan” interface will be shown on the screen. This is an exclusive feature that allows user to scan a particular section or folder of the System hard-disk. Select the drive that is to be scanned and begin the scanning process.
Step4. Enable the System Guard feature to protect the PC from severe Online threats. This will block all the upcoming threats without any manual involvement.
Step5. Network Sentry is the special feature that secures Internet connectivity and browsing. Enable this feature for safe Online browsing.
Step6. This is an automatic scanning option which allows user to preset the System scanning on a particular time. This is like a schedule scanning feature. Now, your PC will always remain safe from dangerous malware infections.
What this automatic Anti-malware tool is the best System guard?
- Malware Protection: Designed with advance programming logics to tackle and remove the latest rootkit that are used to install Trojan and rogue anti-spyware program.
- 24*7 One-On-One Customer Support: This software contains Helpdesk which provide one to one support for handling any issue faced by the users.
- Updated with latest definition: This software algorithm and programming logics are always updated regularly so that even the most latest PC threats gets detected and removed easily. The malware updates are done on regular basis so that complete protection is offered from latest malware threats. Just download and run the automatic .Osiris file virus removal tool and remove .Osiris file virus in hassle-free way.