How I delete Shigo ransomware and recover all my files easily
Is your System files got infected with Shigo ransomware? Are you unable to open any files of your System? Is your antivirus program is unable to remove this infection from your System? if you want to remove Shigo ransomware instantly from PC and recover all useful data easily without paying any money? Please read this easy guide.
Know about Shigo ransomware
Shigo ransomware is a nasty infection which comes under the category of ransomware. This perilous threat mostly target to invade all version Windows System like as Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1 and Windows 10. It has been developed by the team of remote hacker with the purpose to phishing online users. So thus target it gets enters in to the System with the packages of freeware programs such as video downloader, Download manager, PDF creator etc. It mostly spreads one PC to another System by the sharing files through removal devices like as Pen drive, SD card, Bluetooth etc. Once initiated, it will scan whole System and encrypted all useful files such as audios, videos, MS office, PDF, Excel, Presentation and other types of useful files. Once successfully encryption all useful files this Shigo ransomware threat also leave a ransom note on your Computer Screen that your System files has been encrypted by the performing some noxious activities. If you want to re- access your files then you have to pay ransom money about 500 US dollars as a bit coins within 48 hrs. Otherwise you will unable to access any files forever.
According to the expert it is only a tricky way to phishing online users for making money. So users don’t trust and never try to send money to the hacker with panic. Because there is no any guaranteed that you will access your files as previous sates just after paid ransom money. It is only a trick to gathers private and sensitive details like as Password, Bank account details, IP address etc which forwarded them to the cyber hacker places for evil purpose.
What user should do?
If your System files is really infected with Shigo ransomware and you are unable to open even single files then you must follows the few steps.
- Firstly you should remove Shigo ransomware as soon as possible.
- Try to delete all injected files from the System.
- Try to restore all useful files through backup.
- If not available backup files you should install recovery toolbars.
- Follows the given removal guides to remove this virus easily and instantly and recover your files.
Simple Steps to Remove Shigo ransomware from PC
Method A: Eliminate Shigo ransomware and all its related files using Manaul Removal Trick
Method B: Simple process to Uninstall Shigo ransomware using Automatic Removal Method
Manual Removal Instruction to eliminate Infectious Malware
- Remove malware and suspicious program from Control Panel
- Clean the Windows Registry through Registry Editor
- Remove the malicious domain from Homepage and set a new Homepage
- How to Reset Browser for complete malware protection
Use Control Panel to Delete Shigo ransomware and other malware threats from PC
From Windows XP/7
- Boot your PC and continuously press “F8” key to open the System is “Safe Mode”. In “Safe Mode”, the size of icons such as OS shortcuts looks bigger than usual.
- Roll the mouse click at the bottom left corner of the desktop and open the “Start” button.
- The “Start Menu” will be displayed on clicking the “Start” button. Select the “Control Panel Option.
- The “Control Panel” Window will be displayed over screen. Select “Uninstall a Program” option in “Program” category.
- The next window is the “Uninstall a Program” feature where all the installed programs in System hard-disk will be displayed. Select all the suspicious programs and click on “uninstall” button. It is recommended to delete all the recently programs and services. Click on “Install On” column to see the date of installed program. Scroll the list of recently downloaded programs and uninstall them.
From Windows 8/10
- Boot the PC in “Safe Mode and Networking”.
- Open “Run” Window and Type “appwiz.cpl” and then press “Enter”.
- “Uninstall or Change a program” window appear on the screen.
- Search the list of installed program files carefully and select Shigo ransomware and other suspicious files if present. Press on “Uninstall” button in order to delete them permanently.
Remove Shigo ransomware from Windows Registry
Step1. Close all the open program and files in your PC. It is recommended to save all the important data in external hard-drives. Next, press on Windows+R button together.
Step2. The “Run” Window will appear on the screen. Type “regedit” in the given space and click on “OK button.
Step3. Open the “Registry Editor” and interact with it carefully. Check the every hives of registry tree cautiously and remove Shigo ransomware entries one by one.
Step4. Press on “OK” option to confirm the removal.
Set a new Homepage in Browser
Know How to set a new homepage in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Visit the top right corner of the browser and click on Menu or More icon option.
- Scroll down the “Appearance” option and check on “Show Home Button”.
- Next step is to click on change hyperlinks option. Set the legitimate search engine such as Google, or Yahoo as homepage.
Set New Homepage in Firefox Mozilla
- Open Firefox Mozilla and click on the Menu option present at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Option and then proceed to preferences.
- Go to General Panel. On startup box of Homepage, click on restore to default option.
- Close about: preferences page. All the modification made by you will automatically get saved.
Set New Homepage in Internet Explorer
- Launch the Internet Explorer and click on Tool Button.
- Choose Internet Options. Move to Homepage settings in General tab and set the new homepage such as Google.com or msn.com etc. The desired domain will automatically become the default homepage.
- Press on “Apply” Button and click “OK”. ‘
Reset Browser to delete Shigo ransomware (Optional)
Reset Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on “Customize and Control Google Chrome” button and go to settings.
- Go to advance settings> click on Reset Browsing settings option.
Reset Firefox Mozilla
- Open the menu option of Firefox Mozilla and choose the “Help icon”.
- From Help Menu, select Restart with Add-ons disabled option.
- Firefox Safe Mode Window will appear on the screen. Press the Reset Firefox option.
- A new confirmation message window will again appear on the screen. Press on Reset Firefox option again.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click on its Tool option.
- Select Advance Option in Internet Options.
- Click on Reset button.
- Finally, confirm the reset option.
Note: As you can see, the above mentioned manual procedure is very lengthy. In order to uninstall Shigo ransomware completely, all the above mentioned steps should be executed. Even if a single step mistakenly doesn’t get executed, your PC will still behave weirdly. In order to execute this cumbersome process, you need to have a technical expertise. If you are a novice user, it is better for you to opt for the automatic Shigo ransomware removal tool. With the of powerful scanning algorithm and advanced programming logics, any kind of PC malware threats will easily get detected and removed at the same time.
During the execution of executing manual process to delete Shigo ransomware, if you get stuck in between at any point of time then stop the manual process immediately. Don’t take any unsure steps because this could damage your System permanently. Rather, use the automatic Shigo ransomware removal method which is much more safe, convenient and time saving.
Detailed Automatic Removal Instruction
Download and run the automatic Shigo ransomware Remover Scanner. With few minutes, the whole process of installing the software will get completed. It has very rich graphical user interface so that even a novice user can easily use this anti-malware without any trouble.
Steps to be followed
Step1. Launch the tool. Two options will be displayed such as “System Guard” and “Scan Computer”. Select “Scan Computer Now” option for deep scanning of System hard-disk.
Step2. The list of all the suspicious items will be shown in a serial order. You can categorized the suspicious files based on the drives in which they are located.
Step3. The “Custom Scan” interface will be shown on the screen. This is an exclusive feature that allows user to scan a particular section or folder of the System hard-disk. Select the drive that is to be scanned and begin the scanning process.
Step4. Enable the System Guard feature to protect the PC from severe Online threats. This will block all the upcoming threats without any manual involvement.
Step5. Network Sentry is the special feature that secures Internet connectivity and browsing. Enable this feature for safe Online browsing.
Step6. This is an automatic scanning option which allows user to preset the System scanning on a particular time. This is like a schedule scanning feature. Now, your PC will always remain safe from dangerous malware infections.
What this automatic Anti-malware tool is the best System guard?
- Malware Protection: Designed with advance programming logics to tackle and remove the latest rootkit that are used to install Trojan and rogue anti-spyware program.
- 24*7 One-On-One Customer Support: This software contains Helpdesk which provide one to one support for handling any issue faced by the users.
- Updated with latest definition: This software algorithm and programming logics are always updated regularly so that even the most latest PC threats gets detected and removed easily. The malware updates are done on regular basis so that complete protection is offered from latest malware threats. Just download and run the automatic Shigo ransomware removal tool and remove Shigo ransomware in hassle-free way.